MediaBox HD on Firestick offers Movies and TV shows for free on Amazon Fire devices. The is designed for Firestick devices and works with Fire TV remote app. In this guide, we are going to learn how to install Media Box HD app on Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV and Fire TV Cube devices.
MediaBox HD app is available on various devices like Android, iOS, Windows PC and Amazon Fire Stick. You can install on any of those devices as well. But, if you want to use it on a bigger screen, you can go for Fire Stick option.
Although MediaBox HD on Firestick is a comparatively new app as compared to the reigning competitors, but with the features it offers and the simple yet effective interface – it is sure to take the market by storm eventually. The developers also put in a lot of effort to ensure all the latest and trending contents from around the world is constantly updated to the app’s database. And, to think that there are no payments or hidden charges involved at all – this app is surely a steal for any movie lover!
MediaBox HD on FireStick Features
Let us quickly go through some of the impressive features of MediaBox HD on Fire TV Cube:
- Although this app hosts a vast collection of content and chances are slim that you end up not finding a particular movie or show you were looking for. But in case that happens, you can immediately drop a mail to the developer team and request them to update a particular content at the earliest.
- Not only is the app free of cost, but it also does not require any kind of registration from users. Therefore, you enjoy this huge collection of movies free without sharing any of your details whatsoever – and that is rare.
- MediaBox HD APK has great subtitle support in around 250 languages and users can also download any content to your device memory anytime for offline viewing.
- MediaBox has a neat interface which is very user-friendly. Also, the contents are well segregated in categories and searching for your favourite contents is extremely easy.
- This app is ad-free! It does not bombard you with annoying ads or unnecessarily disruptive pop-ups.
Attention Firestick Users: Know VPN importance
It is well known that your ISP and Government track your online activities. You may get into serious legal troubles if you are found playing copyrighted/licensed content. You current IP address is exposed and visible to anyone who might be monitoring your connection.
Thankfully, you can easily avoid getting into any trouble by using a VPN service. VPN will provide complete privacy and anonymity to you.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN. It is a truly secure VPN that offers fastest connectivity. It is a multi-platform VPN which is also incredibly easy to use and install on a variety of devices including Amazon FireStick. ExpressVPN offers a saving of 49% on its yearly plan and 3 months of additional, free service.
A deal like never before
How to Install Mediabox HD on FireStick
Before you start installing MediaBox HD on Fire Stick, you have to enable ‘apps from unknown sources’ on your Fire device. This is similar to your Android phone option. Here is how you can do it on Firestick:
Enable Apps From Unknown Sources
- From the Home Screen, go to Settings, and click on Device or My Fire TV.
- Choose ‘ Developer Options ‘ from the list
- Click on Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Now you have to choose the ‘Turn On’ option. This will enable you to install apps from other sources (This step is extremely crucial).
Download MediaBox HD on Firestick Using Downloader App
- Go back to Main Menu now, and go to Search and type ‘Downloader’.
- Click on the Downloader App icon and click on ‘Download’ button to start the process.
- On completion of the process, click on Open. When a prompt box appears for granting access, you must ‘Allow’ Downloader app to access your device files.
- In the URL field, You need to enter this and Click on GO
The URL shown in the image below is different from the above mentioned one. This is because the link is updated with the latest version of the app and the image was taken at the time of installing previous version.
- The download will progress and once it is done, click on Install.
- The installation process will commence on its own.When the app is installed, you will see a notification.
- On completion, click on Done.
- This will revert you back to the Downloader app, which you can now choose to Delete the APK or keep space for downloading other apps in the future.
- Click ‘Delete’ again when prompted to remove this app completely if you are deleting it.
- Return back to the Home Screen. Now, in Apps and Channels section, choose ‘Select All’ after scrolling right.
- Scroll the list to find the MediaBox HD on Amazon Fire Stick and click on the app icon to open it.
- If prompted anything, click OK again to launch it.
- In any case if the above URL does not give you the file, you can get it in another way:
- Go to Browser on Downloader App
- In the address bar, you can use this URL to download the MediaBox HD APK – https://mediaboxhd.onl/download and click on Go.
- The downloads page will open and you can get the latest version from there. This is an alternative way.
Download MediaBox HD Firestick Using ES File Explorer
Here is an alternate method to side-load the Downloader App on FireStick using ES File Explorer. As with the previous process, we need to enable Apps from Unknown Sources before proceeding. Once Apps from Unknown Sources has been enabled, follow these steps:
- Hover the cursor over the Search icon on Home Screen and search for ES File Explorer.
- Once you find the option from the list, click on ES File Explorer and on the next screen, click on the icon for the app.
- You will find a Download button on the next screen. Click on the ‘Download’ option to initiate the process.
- Click on the Open button after the download is complete. This will launch ES File Explorer App.
- You now click on Tools >> Download Manager >> +New
- A ‘Download’ prompt box will appear.
- In the ‘Path’ field, enter the URL to download the APK file. In the ‘Name’ field, enter ‘ANY NAME YOU WANT’ and click on Download Now.
- The APK file will download. Once done, a pop-up box will open up where you have to click on ‘ Open File ‘.
- In the next screen that comes up, click on ‘Install’ button to begin the installation process.
- Click on Install button once again the app will be installed.
MediaBox HD might not be the best app out there for your movie and TV show viewing experience, but it is surely making its way ahead of its competitors gradually. It truly has a lot to offer and for users it is a steal as it is all for free! For those who are still waiting for a verdict – go try MediaBox HD today!