Mediabox HD iOS app is one of the best free movie apps out there for iOS users. If you have this app on any of your iOS devices, you can enjoy full HD Movies and TV shows for free. This app is developed by the developers of popular movie apps ‘Playbox HD’. They have come with some amazing additions and this is their best work till now.
There are 5 ways to get Mediabox HD app on iOS devices. One of them is using AppValley store. This is an alternative to official app store. From AppValley, you can get some cool apps that are not available on official store. Media box HD Official app is also not available on app store. So, you can get it from its alternate. In this guide, we are going to cover all the steps to install MediaBox HD using AppValley.
Requirements to Install Mediabox HD using AppValley
- iOS 8 or later versions
- iPhone 6 or later devices
- AppValley app installed on your iOS device
How to Install MediaBox HD Using AppValley
If you want to install Mediabox HD using AppValley, you must have app valley in it. There are two version. One is the regular version and the other is VIP version. Regular version is enough to install this movie app.
If you do not have it Apvalley on your Phone, you can install it from here.
Once the store is installed, you can look for Mediabox HD on it. Here is how you can do that
- Launch AppValley app on your device
- You will see search bar or icon in the app
- Click on that and enter Mediabox HD
- You will get the results and choose the right app
- When you open that, you can see Get or Download button next to the name of the app
- Click on that and wait for a pop up with Install option
- Hit on Install and get back to home screen
- You can see download progress there. Wait till the installation is completed.
Once the installation is completed, your device is ready to use Mediabox HD app. Launch the app and enjoy thousands of Movies and TV Shows. And, the best thing is, this app is a free one. You need not pay money to use it.
In case if your device shows Untrusted Enterprise pop up when you try to launch the app, you have to perform 3 quick steps. Follow the steps below:
- Open your iOS device settings
- Go to General and look for Profile & Device Management
- In that, choose the profile related to Mediabox HD and trust that profile.
That is it. Now, you will not face any kind of issues with the application. If you device does not show any error while launching the app, you can ignore the 3 steps written above.
I think this tutorial is useful for you to install Mediabox HD using AppValley. If you face any kind of issues while following this method, kindly write your problem in the comment section below so that we can help you to over come that.